Today we took Lizzy out to dinner with our friends Scott and Priscilla and their one year old son, Noah. Dinner was great and it was nice to spend some time with friends. Lizzy slept through most of the meal waking up near the end to eat her own dinner. We almost make it through the meal without incident when Lizzy proceeded to projectile spit-up all over the place. Jason took the brunt of it since he was feeding her and was left looking like he'd wet his pants, but the floor of O'Charley's looked like we'd spilled a glass of spoiled milk. I guess we better get used to leaving a messy trail everywhere we go!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Was the pic taken right after the projectile spit-up incident? The look on her face is like look what I just did to my Daddy--I got him good!
Post a Comment