CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!







I hope everyone had a fun and sugar-filled Halloween. We went to a costume party last weekend and Lizzy dressed up as a snail. Isn't she adorable? Last night, we went over to the Childers' to help them pass out candy and to meet baby Seth. I don't even remember Lizzy ever being that tiny! Happy November everyone - the holidays are upon us!



5 comments:

Pam said...

She is just too cute for words! Wish you could have come trick-or-treatin' at our house!

Sanchez Family said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that snail!!!

Kelliead said...

Cutest baby costume ever. Did you make it yourself? How exciting to be having a second daughter- little Lizzy will have the sister that you and I never had (to dress up with, to fight with...) Big hugs to you all <3

Unknown said...

awh...Kellie you could've dressed me up and fought with me....I'm sorry I let you down. ;) Beck, the costume is adorable, as is Lizzy. I'm really excited for you both, especially with a new one on the way.

Fuller Family said...

I wish I could say I made the costume, but no, I bought it on the internet. Do I get any credit for my internet shopping skills?