CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!











Happy Father's Day!!! It was a HOT weekend here in South Carolina. We beat the heat by hitting the water. Friday night the Waugh's invited us over to the Neely Farm pool (our first ever nearly 2 years after we moved out of the neighborhood!) Lizzy LOVES swimming in the pool and Annabelle was happy to sit and watch from the shade. On Saturday we went to Toys R Us and bought a kiddie pool for the back yard. Lizzy had a great time splashing around and we got some great pictures to show her 1st boyfriend! All in all, a relaxing Father's Day weekend.








1 comments:

Pam said...

I'm planning to use Lizzy's pool, but I think I'll bring my suit! So glad y'all had a fun weekend! Annabelle is growing so fast!